Junior R&D Project Leader (Power Tools)
For my client a global medical Device manufacturer I am currently looking for a Junior Project leader, who can support R&D Department focusing on Power Tools
- Support base business activities of the resident project manager Product Development (Power Tools) and progressive takeover of small scale multidisciplinary projects (engineering, product development, product management, regulatory affairs, sterility assurance, packaging ect.)
- On time in full delivery of assigned projects with responsibility for project scope, timeline, risks and resources
- Manages all relevant activities around projects (project meetings, data collection, progress reporting, pain point escalation, internal/external communication)
- Complete and support on Design History File documentation considering New Product Development Process, e.g. Verification and Validation Methods/ Reports, Risk Management documentation.
- Effective application of JNJ project management processes and practices
- Insuring industry related compliance
- Local stakeholder management (internal and external, including suppliers)
- This position is ideal for a university degree holder (Bachelor or Master) in Engineering or Business higher degree and have practical experience in a regulated industry, ideally in a Medical Device (Orthopaedic/ Trauma) industry.
- 1-2 years practical experience in project management, with Medical Device, Med-tech, Life Science industry would be highly advantageous
- Strong technical understanding
- Strong leadership skills / drive
- Ability to quickly understand complex topics
- 3-4 years of experience, No IT, German is Mandatory
- Fluency in English and German is required
If you are interested in this or similar positions, please contact me as soon as your earliest convenience so we can discuss further deatails.
Greetings from Zürich !
Principal Recruitment Consultant, Medical Devices Pharma & Biotech
T: +41 (0) 44 588 2627 E: Click here to contact this recruiter
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.