Gilmond provides IT systems and services to the energy retail sector which have been specifically developed in- house with a single point of data entry, sophisticated workflow management and automated industry interaction.
Our Application Support Engineers aim to provide highly skilled technical support across our core systems to ensure business impacting issues are kept to a minimum whilst delivering an excellent client and customer experience.
- Provide technical 2nd/3rd line support on core SaaS business systems.
- Manage and prioritise the delivery of Incident or Service Requests using the ITSM/CMDB platform.
- Identify and diagnose issues quickly to apply fixes or workarounds, minimising business impact.
- Provide Gilmond client representatives daily updates in regards to active work queues.
- Proactively contribute knowledge and expertise to Gilmond client teams to enhance the client and customer experience.
- Identify software enhancements for development and service improvement initiatives through day to day analysis of core business systems.
- Work with Gilmond client teams on third-party challenges for improvement initiatives.
- Work with the in-house product development and IT teams to ensure client requested software changes and enhancements are delivered to client expectations including coaching, feature presentation and communications.
- Work with the in-house IT team to make sure SaaS is optimised and client experience is maintained to the highest standards.
- Previous experience working in a support role.
- Previous experience working within an ITIL environment
- An understanding of SaaS.
- Experience using SQL/Oracle server database platforms.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft tools.
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Confident and effective communicator with the capability of bridging the gap between technology and non IT literate individuals.
- Positive and flexible 'can-do' attitude with a willingness to go above and beyond for both the team and clients.
- Quick learner.
- Previous knowledge of the energy sector (advantageous).
What We Offer:
- Exceptional development opportunities
- 25 days' holiday (plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution plan
- Great staff culture and working environment
- Free hot and cold drinks
- Free fruit bowls replenished daily