Salesforce Technical Architect £90,000
We are recruiting for this across all career levels: Specialist, Associate Manager, Manager, Senior Manager
The range of responsibilities is broad and will depend on your Career Level, but is likely to include:
- Technical and Solution Architecture, detailed design, prototyping and testing, in an advisory capacity or hands-on, including the preparation and / or authoring of related artefacts (documentary and otherwise).
- Formulation and implementation of Technical & Technology Strategies based on the salesforce.com suite of products and services.
- Detailed planning, coordination, management and execution of Technology Strategies to implement, integrate and embed Salesforce-based solutions in our client's existing technology estates.
- Define and drive strategies to scale technical delivery by means of automation and / or other innovations.
- Define and drive technology roadmaps as relates to the salesforce.com suite of products and for the Cloud Firs Applications practice, both in the UK and globally.
- Develop relationships with client Executive and Technical stakeholders to reinforce and extend their role as trusted advisor.
- Estimation and resource planning associated with solution design and delivery, defining standards, solutions and schedules that can be, working closely with their Solution Architecture and Leadership teams to do so.
- Participate and at times lead there response to formal Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and tenders from time-to-time as needed (leading RFP responses is applicable to Technical Architect level only)
- Manage, mentor and lead their Technical Teams (applicable to Technical Architect level only)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience developing Salesforce customizations (Apex/VF), integrations, and developing and executing data migrations.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience creating the technical architecture for complex Salesforce implementations.
- 5+ years' experience defining, designing, delivering and deploying Salesforce based technical solutions, in the capacity of accountable or responsible contributor.
- Certification in Salesforce to a minimum of:
- At least one Developer Track Certification (Platform Developer I or II or Commerce Cloud Digital Developer), AND…
- At least one Cloud Consultant Certification from either Community, Field Service, Sales or Service (Marketing and Pardot Certification intentionally excluded as are specific to Marketing Cloud Consultant Roles in the organisation).
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, and ability to present to a variety of audiences (executive to technically detailed audiences).
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- One or more current certifications in the Salesforce Architect track.
- Demonstrable expert level knowledge of Salesforce and its underlying platform architecture and technical workings.
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions: cloud computing strategy, systems design, implementation and management.
- Consulting experience with medium to large consulting firms focusing on cloud computing related consulting (storage, SaaS, multi-tenant computing, large scale computing environments).
- Demonstrated knowledge of XML, SQL, HTTP/HTTPS, and EAI processes.
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies.
- Experience in object-oriented software engineering
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact Toye Adegbotolu at Click here to contact this recruiter or call +44 (0)203 8685023
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy