Michael Bailey Associates are currently recruiting for a Senior Java Developer to join a Leading Financial Organisation in Zurich, Switzerland.
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Main responsibilities will include:
- Writing applications responsible for eMacro Pricing and Trading
- Working with other team members on the requirements, preparing the releases and delivering the applications to production
- Continuous integration testing and related documentation updates
- Actively participate in the design and technology review of the applications written in the team
- Provide support for the existing systems where required
- Core development in Java or C#. Emphasis on Java
The skills required will be:
- Java developer with 5+ years' experience (Java 8+, Spring Boot)
- A very thorough understanding of Java technology fundamentals and design patterns used in real-time transaction processing systems
- High level of experience with low latency platforms ( developing low latency, high availability multithreaded code)
- Excellent understanding of Garbage Collection and writing low garbage code
- Domain knowledge in FX G10, Emerging Markets or other Fixed Income products.
- Experience in working with distributed, highly available transaction processing systems
- Experience with service discovery engines (Consul, Spring Cloud or custom solutions)
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Patterns (Spring)
For immediate consideration, please send CV to:
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.