SAP BW Analyst
£35000 - £40000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
SAP BW Junior Analyst
£30,000 - £40,000 Plus benefits
My client a leading provider of private healthcare are currently looking for an SAP BW Consultant to join their team.
The SAP BW Consultant will work as part of a small in-house team to enhance and support the SAP BW system.
* Involved in the configuration of SAP BW with the supervision of the team lead.
* Contribute towards the successful delivery of the SAP BW work programme whilst ensuring all enhancements to SAP BW meet requirements on time and to a good level of quality.
* Ensure that incidents are addressed and resolved in a timely manner
* Additional responsibilities may involve writing ABAP code and technical support of the SAP BO applications.
* Provide troubleshooting, consultancy and SAP BW knowledge to business and technical users as required.
* Liaise with business users/functional consultants and IT technical staff/third party implementation staff in relation to SAP BW configuration.
* Design, configure, test, implement and support new functionality with technical experts and third parties as appropriate
* Assist the ongoing SAP BW work programme (BAU enhancements, bug fixes and projects)
* Ensure any new software integration into SAP BW meets functional requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications.
* IT related degree or work experience in an IT environment
* Ability to analyse problems and present clear recommendations.
* Experience working in a high-pressure environment.
* Good people skills for building relationships with colleagues at all levels.
* Experience working in at least one of the following: SAP BW, ABAP (ECC or BW), SAP BO
* Good problem solving skills.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to conduct research into application issues and products.