|Recruiter:||Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd|
|Listed on:||3rd May|
|Salary/Rate:||£25,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Hugo Carneiro|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Software Engineer (C/ C++)
£25,000 - £35,000 + Training + Progression + Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
Are you experienced in C/C++ and looking for a company that offers excellent career progression, technical development, and an excellent team environment?
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a highly skilled Software & Electronics team and get involved with the full project life cycle of Designing software for renowned T1 Automotive clients.
The heartbeat of the business is innovation and quality, leading them to be the industry leader and staying ahead of their competition. It's a great time to join with exciting projects in the pipeline and lots of training to take you to being a real industry expert. You will move through grades of engineer, taking more autonomy and increasing your pay as you go.
This would suit someone with C/C++ / Embedded development experience in role where quality & up-time is of importance.
The Role: (role specific training provided)
- Create complex control software for Engineering products using C/C++
- Creating deployable packages in Windows Environments for ARM/PIC Platforms
- Take training to become more expert and progress
- Experience in Software Development for Embedded systems
- Looking to be part of a team in a collaborative environment
- Looking for training and to become a senior engineer