Senior Cyber Architecture Manager - London
£85,000 - £95,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior Cyber Architecture & Strategy Manager
£85000 - £95000 per annum
We are mandated by our tier one client to assist in appointing a Senior Cyber Architecture & Strategy Manager to be based in their UK CISO office in London. The role pays between £85,000 - £95,000 plus broad benefits inc. car, generous pension scheme, annual bonuses and flexible / cashable benefits.
* Taking a key role in defining, maintaining and implementing Information Security Strategy including strategic roadmap to implement and maintain key security technologies to improve security posture and manage IS
operational risks effectively
* Leading strategic security planning to achieve business goals by coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future security technologies and practices working in collaboration with Enterprise
* Ensuring information security policies, standards, and procedures are reviewed and updated annually
* Aligning standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy
* Identifying and communicating current and emerging security threats
* Serving as lead consultant to all service lines for all information security related issues.
* Provide end to end Security Architecture reviews as part of an IT lifecycle and security reviews throughout a change advisory board
* Define and provide relevant metrics and trends for executive consumption
* Participates in internal, external and regulatory audits and requests for information
Experience / qualifications required:
* Industry accreditation like Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) is preferable
* Proven experience in defining, maintaining and execution of information security strategy
* Extensive experience in security architecture, demonstrating solutions delivery, principles and emerging technologies - Designing and implementing security solutions. This includes continuous monitoring and making
improvements to those solutions, working with an information security team
* Demonstrable experienced in driving beneficial security change into an organisation through the development or review of security architectures so that they meet business requirements for security, mitigate identified risks,
conform to relevant corporate security policies and balance information risk against the cost of countermeasures
* Clear understanding of the importance of design patterns and conceptual architectures and recognise separation of systems as a way to reduce risk
* Be familiar or have certifications in an Enterprise Architecture framework such as TOGAF, MODAF, DODAF
* Contributed or lead a programme to improve organisational risk, security postures and security culture
* Proven experience in managing team of high performing information security professionals
* Demonstrable ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
* Demonstrated excellence in a variety of competencies including teamwork, collaboration, analytical thinking, communication and influencing skills, and technical expertise
To be considered for this role or to get further information please submit your updated CV.