Leeds Graduate / Junior CRM Consultant
£20000 - £25000
Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Technology role open to all degree subjects.
Looking for highly-motivated recent graduates or individuals with some work experience.
Working as a Consultant, based out of their Leeds city centre office, directly opposite the train station, you will be designing and delivering systems on a leading CRM platform.
With ambitious plans, you will be given the opportunity to grow with the business and become a future leader within the company. The company provides a clear career structure and path with attractive pay scale to help staff with ambition to thrive in a successful career.
What does the role involve?
Initially working alongside senior staff, you will be involved in visiting clients, receive training on the CRM platform and also complimentary business analysis training.
- Design & Configuring the Solution
- Requirements Gathering
- Business Analysis
- Data Modelling
- Delivering Training
What skills are they looking for?
- Enthusiastic, professional, confident and be willing to learn new technologies and skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
- Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous client projects
- Technical acumen to convert plans into real solutions that work
- Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
- Willing to train and become a certified Consultant
Education and Experience Required?
- Educated to degree standard with an interest in technology
- Experience with other CRM software a plus
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience of working with large data sets, via databases or spreadsheets an advantage
- Located and able to work in the United Kingdom
- Experience may have been gained from your studies
- Not eligible for visa sponsorship
What the company is offering:
- Competitive Salary £20,000 to £25,000
- Clearly defined Career Path
- Annual Review
- Discretionary Bonus
- 22 Days Annual Holiday
- Subsidised Social every 2 months chosen by employees
- Fruit and Snacks in the office
- Option to work from home