|Listed on:||1st May|
|Salary/Rate:||£50,364 - £67,152|
|Contact Name:||Leon Morrison|
This is an opportunity to work on leading edge technology at the forefront of the future of the automotive industry - working on the next generation products for required for ADAS and Autonomous Driving vehicles.
An opportunity to join a stable multi national organisation poised for rapid growth who has a new opportunity for an Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer to work on next generation products for Automotive LiDAR sensor for Autonomous vehicles.
This position will involve Analog IC Design and architectural development of pixel arrays based on Analog sensors and the development of new readout circuits and architectures in 130nm CMOS technology.
Experience is required in some or all of the following:
* SPAD pixel array design and modelling
* Ability to lead a project from chip specification to tapeout
* Design tools used for circuit design, simulation and verification tools (i.e. Cadence and Mentor)
* PDKs and design mythology understanding
* Simulation tools such as SPICE
* Semiconductor device physics
* Test and measurement requirements
Industry degree qualified, the successful Senior Analog IC Design engineer will have a minimum of 5 years Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design in CMOS with excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a team.
Visas can be sponsored for the right candidate. A competitive salary and excellent benefits are on offer.
Contact Leon Morrison today at IC Resources for more information.