- Would you like to work for one of the top five information and communication technology providers in the world, with over 5 decades of experience delivering technology solutions to customers around the globe?
- Our client have more than 156,000 employees world-wide, they deliver cutting-edge IT products, services, solutions and support to over 100 countries and have proven expertise in driving digital transformation programmes for their customers.
- Our customer based in Cardiff has an urgent need for a Symantec Bluecoat Proxy specialist to support a in house programme.
- Review existing Internet Filtering solution in line with industry and vendor best practice
- Propose and implement changes to the existing Internet Filtering solution to meet Information Security's requirements
- Assist the wider Security Engineering team with the maintenance and configuration of Security Tooling
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Experience of managing and re-configuring an Internet Filtering solution.
- Strong technical background with extensive knowledge of how Internet applications work and how they interact with Internet Filtering and the challenges this can cause
- Excellent knowledge of Information Security principles
- Keen attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to actively manage workloads to meet business and department requirements.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with IT and Information Security teams and the wider business.
- Highly Desirable:
- Experience of working within the Insurance / Financial sector and an understanding of the typical business processes involved together with the threat actors and their relevant tactics, techniques and procedures would be of significant advantage.
- Working knowledge of firewalls, host based fire-walling, HIDS/HIPS, email filtering or EDR would be advantageous
- Technical Information Security Certifications such as CEH, CISSP, etc
- Degree in an Information Security / Computing discipline