eCommerce Project Manager - Digital Agency
29th April 2019
£40000 - £50000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
As an agency eCommerce Project Manager, Your role will primarily be working on client commerce projects, delivering them from end to end and ensuring all aspects of the implementation are delivered at a high level of quality, on time and within the agreed budgets.
You will need excellent presentation skills, both spoken and written with a positive, team focussed work ethic. You will need to be strong in project management methodologies, be client-facing and have sound commercial acumen. Taking ownership of projects and workloads from inception through to completion, you will work with the account management teams, providing support and consultancy for their clients.
Duties will include
- Delivering Shopify website projects, web apps and CMS projects from inception to completion
- Managing workloads and project roll outs, end-to-end, ensuring they run to strict time frames
- Following defined company processes to lead designers and developers
- Introduce new working processes for managing jobs more effectively
- Training and assisting clients with website management tools
Your skills will include
- Sound understanding of agile and waterfall project management
- Experience working with development teams (internal, long and near shore)
- Experience managing stakeholders/clients
- Experience working on Shopify/ Shopify Plus and Shopify apps.
- SEO, PPC knowledge and understanding
- A broad knowledge of eCommerce methodologies and strategy
- Understanding and knowledge of google analytics.
- Email Marketing - CRM, Online Advertising
- Customer Journey Mapping and UI knowledge
- Team and personal leadership skills
As the project manager, you will be highly organised, have exceptional leadership skills, have an eye for detail and be a strong communicator. You will relish problem solving and have a natural instinct for operations. The right candidate should be adaptable to working to defined company processes, often to strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Knowledge and interest in the fashion industry
- Knowledge of retail business processes and systems
No agencies. UK applicants only.