|Listed on:||29th April|
|Salary/Rate:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Darren Cairns|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
SQL Database Administrator (SQL lead project)
£50,000 + on-call
Interaction IT have teamed up with a leading international E-Commerce business to lead on a new SQL based project, based in West Yorkshire. The ideal candidate with at least 5 years commercial and operational experience.
As part of the E-Commerce Team, you will work closely with Database Manager to analyse requirements, design, develop, deliver and maintain database systems. You will be joining a small but experienced database team and help support the SQL server estate.
· At least 3+ years experience working as a technical DBA or working within a SQL server environment
· Responsible for maintenance and monitoring of SQL Server estate
· Ensure SQL Servers are running efficiently and effectively
· Understanding of Data analysis techniques and database design
· Ensure Security policies are adhered to and adjusted as required
· Regularly review access to SQL Server estate
· Ensure successful backups are available
· Perform routine backup restorations and transfer databases at request
· Create and maintain a library of SMO PowerShell command-lets/applications to aid support team
· Manage and monitor SSIS packages across entire SQL Server estate
· Experience of SQL Server 2008 to 2016
· Extremely strong T-SQL writing skills and knowledge of SQL Server stack (SSIS/SSRS)
· SQL Server Management Objects
· Experience of Windows 2008 to 2016
· Strong background in supporting SQL Server on a Windows Server platform
· Managing Windows with PowerShell
· Good working knowledge of networking and security
In return our client offer a relaxed and friendly working environment, very competitive salary, excellent company benefits and rapid development opportunities.
We are expecting a high volume of applications for this lead opportununity as a SQL DBA. If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity with a market leading E-commerce company, please submit interested CVs to Click here to contact this recruiter and I will then give you a call to discuss in more detail.