Our Engineering team is growing, and it's exciting! By joining us, you'd be working on some of the top dating and social brands in the industry - not only Badoo, but also Bumble, Chappy, Lumen and Quack. It really is an exciting time to get on board: after all, the features we develop and the optimisations we make are delivered to millions of people across the globe. We are looking for a Release Engineer to support, configure and maintain our systems, as well as deploying mobile web based applications. You will good technical understanding, show great aptitude to learn, and be self-motivated attitude required to make a real contribution to our amazing team.
- deployment and release of mobile applications
- Create and maintain hooks and integration scripts across Git, JIRA, TeamCity and external systems to support automation of the software development process
- Script deployments and automated tests on a range of mobile devices
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Good knowledge of JIRA (ideally) or other bug-tracking systems
- Ability to integrate different systems
- knowledge of Version Control systems, ideally Git
- Some experience of administering modern CI environments (ideally TeamCity)
- Basic knowledge of Docker and some tools for managing infrastructure (Chef/Puppet/Ansible) is desirable
- Working knowledge of build tools including ant, maven, grunt, gradle, xcodebuild, xctool, fastlane is desirable
- Basic knowledge of coding (Java is preferable)
- Computer Science degree or similar (desirable)
Innovation is key to what we do and, since we're a rapidly growing tech business, things move fast. We're a diverse, international bunch based in amazing offices in Soho, with perks to match. From incredible company events to corporate sports teams, daily massages to endless snacks, we make sure our team feels happy, valued and ready to take a crack at anything they put their mind to. There's nothing ordinary about working at Badoo - just as there's nothing like knowing that you're helping people everywhere find someone amazing.
There's nothing ordinary about working at Badoo. We're just as social as our product and don't hide behind our computers. Innovation is key to what we do and since we're a rapidly growing start-up, things move fast. We're a diverse, international bunch and are based in amazing offices in Soho, with perks to match.
Badoo is the largest dating network in the world. With 400 million users across 190 countries and 450 employees worldwide, Badoo provides the best technology for people to meet, because happiness is better shared.
Each day more than 400,000 people sign up for a Badoo experience; users send over 350 million messages and 10 million photos are added to the Badoo platform.
Badoo also operates a number of white label licences for various international brands. For more information, please visit badoo.com
Badoo is an equal opportunities employer. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law.
The strength of our workforce is made up of people from diverse backgrounds. All individuals here will be treated in a fair and equal manner based on the principles of professional merit. We commit to making any and all reasonable adjustments to your working conditions if you are disabled or impaired. It is important to remember that although some disabilities are apparent, many widely occurring disabilities, such as mental ill-health, epilepsy, diabetes and dyslexia are often not immediately evident. We are keen that applicants who have an ongoing disability make us aware of this, so we can make sure we can provide the most appropriate help and support