Azure DevOps Engineer - VSTS/TeamCity/Octopus Deploy - London
Azure DevOps Engineer
Azure DevOps (VSTS)/TeamCity/Octopus Deploy
Salary - £40,000 - £90,000
Multiple roles available (varying levels required)
Our consultants collaborate with clients and developers to identify, explain, design and implement the right solutions and processes for our clients. Working as subject matter experts and trusted advisors in everything DevOps related, our consultants are able to build out a continuous integration process married with a solid release strategy while having the ability to upskill our customer's team members and advise on best practice and strategy to management.
Your passion for DevOps will be anchored in Microsoft technologies while being aware of other open source options to be able to give well rounded and extremely informed advice.
You will work with a team that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programmes globally, all built on the Microsoft platform. You'll be working with multiple teams of specialists, covering the full Microsoft stack. The market is moving to a full online model, which will give you the opportunity to work on client projects at the forefront of technology trends.Key Responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer:
The Ideal Candidate for the DevOps Engineer (we are more interested in people who understand the methodology and fundamentals rather than specific tools)
- Understand the current client/project landscape and define and design the DevOps processes
- Identify the Accelerators that can be introduced to assist with the implementation and adoption of DevOps within the project and organisation.
- Implementation of DevOps process including ensuring the adoption by the development teams.
- Manage and Maintain the DevOps processes throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Use effective communication to work with development teams to constantly enhance, document, found processes, improve coordination and increase the operational performance and security of systems.
- Strong knowledge of Public Cloud - Specifically Azure
- Azure DevOps/VSTS
- CI/CD and Automation Tooling - Jenkins, Quick Build, TeamCity, GitLab, Octopus Deploy
- Containersation - Any exposure will be highly beneficial
Large IT Consultancy who provide enterprise IT services to a number of leading companies throughout the world.If you are keen to discuss further please contact Dave Macpherson at Evolution Recruitment Solution or apply to the role with your up to date CV.