Do you want to work on some of the largest digital projects in the UK?Would you like to work with a global, industry leading company?
If so, I want to speak with you as I am currently looking for a number of Digital Architects in London!The Role
Within this role you will use your deep knowledge of architecting and delivering customer centric Digital platforms and solutions at an enterprise scale. You will lead some of the best technical teams in the business to successful digital project delivery and you will take accountability for ensuring that the end-to-end digital solutions are delivered to a high standard.
As the Digital Architect you will ow
n the technical sales and delivery of Digital projects, ensuring robust, scalable solutions are put into play. You will do this with the support of other architects and senior developers with the end goal of designing appropriate technical solutions.Skills/Knowledge
What we'll offer you
- Knowledge of Digital Experience Platforms, content management systems, Marketing, Automation, E-commerce, and applications of emerging technologies in the market.
- Proven software development skills, ideally in a high-scale Digital environment.
- Exposure to market-leading Digital UX Platforms such as Adobe Marketing Cloud, Sitecore, Acquia would be an advantage.
- In-depth web platform knowledge, including awareness of the latest techniques, standards and best practices.
- Involvement of leading the solution design and implementation of content management systems, e-commerce solutions and bespoke web applications.
- Knowledge of leading agile teams and working in an agile manner in a commercial environment
- Involvement with DevOps - including Configuration Management, Environment Management, Continuous Integration/Deployment and Release Management.
- Awareness of best practice in enterprise integration, API development, content management and scalability
- An excellent salary ranging from £70,000 - £100,000 DOE + benefits.
- A wide variety of clients, challenging projects and new technologies.
- Award winning training and industry standard practices and architectural methods.
- Career progression at a rate that matches your capability.
- A supportive and friendly environment.
- A flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit yourself.
If you would like to find out more then please get in touch with Click here to contact this recruiter