|Listed on:||25th April|
|Salary/Rate:||£38,000 - £38,000|
|Salary Notes:||Plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Candidate Services|
iOS Developer - Swift, Objective-C
£38,000 per annum Plus Cycle to Work Scheme, Massages, Fruit Baskets, Beers & Ciders, Curry Nights, Table Football, Ping Pong, 22 Days' Holiday (rising with service) + Christmas Shutdown
Our client is a leading software provider that creates products for the construction and field service industry. They are now looking for an iOS Developer to join their growing team and take the lead on their iOS development activities.
As an iOS Developer, you will:
- Create and maintain new features for the existing iOS codebase
- Use both Objective-C (legacy) and Swift
- Help colleagues to design solutions that will make customers' businesses more efficient
Interested? To be considered as an iOS Developer, you'll need:
- iOS development experience
- Extensive experience in Swift and Objective-C
- Experience with SQLite or SQL Server
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to your work
- A flexible attitude and the ability to perform well under pressure
- The ability to work well in a team
Other companies may call this role App Developer, Mobile Developer, Mobile App Developer, Software Developer, Application Developer, iOS Programmer, Developer or Programmer.
What are the perks?
- Great development opportunities
- Sociable, open plan offices in a vibrant part of Bristol
- Office massages, beers, ciders, fruit and cake
- Regular team outings
- A week off at Christmas (on top of your holiday allowance)
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
To apply for the role of iOS Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week