£24000 - £24000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
£24,000 per annum Plus Cycle to Work Scheme, Massages, Fruit Baskets, Beers & Ciders, Curry Nights, Table Football, Ping Pong, 22 Days' Holiday (rising with service) + Christmas Shutdown
Our client is a leading software provider that creates products for the construction and field service industry. They are now looking for a Graduate Developer to join their growing team.
As a Graduate Developer, you will:
- Be paired with a senior developer and trained in commercial app development
- Learn to create and maintain new features for the existing iOS codebase
- Use both Objective-C (legacy) and Swift
- Help colleagues to design solutions that will make customers' businesses more efficient
Interested? To be considered as an iOS Developer, you'll need:
- App Development experience gained within your studies, a commercial environment or similar
- A computer science or software development related degree.
Other companies may call this role Graduate Software Engineer, Graduate App Developer, Software Developer, Graduate Games Developer, Graduate Front End Developer, or Graduate Academy - Development.
What are the perks?
- Great development opportunities
- Sociable, open plan offices in a vibrant part of Bristol
- Office massages, beers, ciders, fruit and cake
- Regular team outings
- A week off at Christmas (on top of your holiday allowance)
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
To apply for the role of Graduate Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week