Technical Project Manager - Ecommerce Software Integration
24th April 2019
£25000 - £40000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This is an opportunity to join a digital commerce agency and Magento Enterprise Partner and ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 registered.
They are a specialist eCommerce website developer and system integrator providing eCommerce, marketing and technology services. Delivering specialist solutions since 2009, they are one of the fastest growing digital and ecommerce specialists in the UK and have key partnerships with Magento, Shopify, Sitecore, Sage, SAP, Google and Amazon.
They work with a wide range of UK and International clients in both B2C and B2B, including regional and global leaders, such as Clarks shoes, Pizza Express, Just Hype, John Smedley, Start-rite, Valentina, MacFarlane.
About the role
As a Technical Project Manager you will be working within their Business Systems team working on custom Software Development, systems Integration and ERP implementations. You will be working directly on client projects designing technical solutions whilst liaising with various development, infrastructure and systems specialists to deliver.
This is a truly exciting position that would suit someone who is deeply technical, has passion for IT, technology, with skills gained in a development environment. Project delivery experience is also essential.
Projects vary in size and duration from one off, ad-hoc week-long projects to larger scale development assignments up to 6 months. It is therefore essential that you are able to adopt a flexible approach to suit customers' needs.
- A technical specialist with a deep understanding of systems architecture, integration, software development processes
- Able to work with clients and internal teams to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Produce functional and technical development specifications working in a waterfall and / or agile project delivery environment.
- Communicate with Project Management, Design, Software Engineering and Hosting teams to ensure specifications are understood
- Previous experience of software development, IT systems, integration
- Understanding of relational databases, eg SQL Server, MySQL
- Experience integrating systems through APIs, Webservices, XML, Flat Files
- Any Business Intelligence, BI, Data Warehousing and OLAP skills
- Experience of ERP systems and implementations
- Any relevant degree
- First class communication skills, both written and verbal
- Friendly and professional approach with a can do attitude
- Software development experience would be useful but not essential. PHP, .NET etc.
About the Business
They are based in four locations across the United Kingdom, Europe, and Asia. This role is at the headquarters based in the heart of the city of Leicester. Road links are excellent, and they are about 5 minutes form the train station.
- Flexible start and Finish times
- Health Insurance
- 23 days holiday including a day off for your birthday (excluding bank holidays) and increases with length of service