Spring Group Plc
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Market Rate (initial 3 months)
* Develop in required technologies: ASP.NET, MVC, C#, HTML / HTML, CSS, JQuery, XML, WCF & SQL.
* Able to take a team role within the Development Team.
* Show structured working techniques.
* Deliver to desired outcome.
* Able to perform code reviews
* Knowledge and experience of unit testing
* Ability to estimate work from tasks to User stories
* Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment.
* Ability to understand technical issues.
* Understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures.
* Proven ability to work independently with limited supervision and with other department personnel in a very dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment.
* Must have good communication, organisation, and time management skills.
* Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement