Target Start Date
Apr 28, 2019
Target End Date
Jul 31, 2019
My client, a large technology company are seeking a Project Manager based in Dunstable on an initial 3 month contract.
- Manages the production of the required products and the delivery of the project in partnership with the customer and business unit to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
- Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete
- Manages the agreement process of the project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role.
- Operates along the client, working practices ensuring compliance with local project management policy and procedure
- Produces and coordinates materials and baselines during all phases of the project by careful planning and documentation
- Establishing and reporting project Key Performance Indicators to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments
- Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the appropriate parties
- Ensures that formal review procedures are used. Manages the risks associated with the deliverables of the project in line with project management community standards.
- Ensures that the impact on the business unit's profit & loss due to project activities within the scope of the project is clearly visible and that all contingency usage is signed-off by the appropriate governance authority e.g. Project Board.
- Accountable for managing and tracking the project costs and supporting Business Units in meeting payment milestones
- Builds and manages the relationship with key stakeholders (customer, subcontractors). Typically senior level manager and Project Boa
- Ensuring that the milestone achievements are signed by the customer and relevant invoices are raised
Key Performance Indicators
- Delivers the project on time, to budget and appropriate quality
Achievement of project margin
- Customer Satisfaction scores
- Assignment feedback scores
- Status of project in the project management reporting tool
- Achievement of acceptance criteria and conformance to Operational Readiness Review
- Formal reviews have taken place and are documented
- Efficient and timely availability of assets during all stages
- Progress reports are accepted by the assignment manager
- Risk plans are formally accepted by the assignment manager
- Amount of contingency used or released
- Successful acceptance into service