Are you passionate about technology and want to be proud of what you deliver? Would you thrive on playing a key role as a .NET Developer reporting into the CEO on an exciting new companywide project that will transform the way the company operates?
You will be joining a company that is not all work, work, work! They believe in maintaining a positive work-life balance, including flexible working, as well as an enviable benefits package that includes competitive salary, private family healthcare, health cash plan, bonus, life assurance and an employer contributory pension.
This is a great opportunity for you to join a real success story and work in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment. You will be joining a rapidly growing company that designs, manufactures and distributes unique innovative products throughout the world. Established in 2007, the award-winning business has offices in Cheshire, China, and the USA, with a blue-chip customer base and distributors in several countries.
The company is embarking on a company-wide integration of data, from sales to the factory floor, creating a live up to the minute unique cutting-edge complete business system. From automating, where possible, to maximize efficiencies and give true business information to the users when required. Working with a highly creative team, this system will not just work well but look stunning from user web to app deployment.
As the .NET Developer you will:
- Be solely responsible for using .NET and other technologies to develop the internal systems and databases throughout the business;
- Design and develop these layers of applications and to coordinate with the Digital Designer working on the front-end systems;
- Have a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and quality product.
The successful Developer will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework;
- Be proficient in C#, ASP.NET, MVC;
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft SQL server;
- Have a continual professional development mindset.
We also recognise that it’s often the small things that make a big difference …. creating a positive fun working environment is essential to our success! We have excellent facilities, including free snacks, fresh fruit, coffee machines, pool table, film library, stocked beer fridge, music, as well as ‘Pizza Fridays’, plus we have regular social events - our last included Axe Throwing at Whistle Punks in Manchester!
If you like the sound of this Developer role and would like to join this fantastic team, or would just want to pop in and take a look around send your CV via the apply link online.