Implementation Consultant Manager (Software)
£30000 - £45000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Implementation Consultant Manager
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of Love work, Love life' has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
Since 2012 we have gone from 380 employees to just over 1500 through growth, both organically and through acquisition. Access have a 2020 vision to be the UK Mid-Size Market leader in cloud-based software which will create huge opportunity for employees and see us gain even more market share. At this time, we have over 14,000 customers who use our range of software and services including ERP, Finance, HR, Payroll, CRM, Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Professional Services Automation and Manufacturing.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over one million users and over 14,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
We exist to free people from complexity, so they can move with speed and ease. We achieve this by delivering simple, friendly, smart and reliable solutions. We take business operations online and mobile.
Day-to-day, you will:
The Implementation Consultant Manager is responsible for the line management of a team of Solution Delivery Managers (SDMs) and Consultants, as well as some face to face consultant responsibilities. This is a split role; part management and part consultant.
As a Consultant you will:
- Carrying out on site or remote consultancy as directed by the Access Project Manager
- Communicate with clients appropriately and manage client expectations to ensure that the client implementation is a success
- Gather customer configuration requirements for the inbuilt product tools, acquire confirmation of requirements from clients, and apply said configuration to the client unique system
- Undertake user training on all aspects of the Software product set
- Remain up to date with software changes
- Recommend process improvements for clients to ensure they maximise the benefits of our solutions
- Recommend improved working methods for the client to ensure that the software is being fully utilised
- Provide advice and guidance to customers on system usage
- Deliver projects following the Access Implementation Methodology (AIM) under the direction of an Access Project Manager
- Proactively manage client implementations to support the project manager in ensuring that they operate to time and within budget
- Assist the product team with articulating customer requirements to help ongoing development for our software to meet the constant changing needs of the customer and market
- Assist the product team with developing training materials as required
- Identify additional sales / upgrade opportunities and liaise with the account managers to ensure that the client's needs are met
- Liaise with 3rd party organisations as required
- Undertake the relevant administrative tasks in line with procedures
As a Consultant Manager you will:
- Be responsible for team-based target e.g. utilisation, revenue, performance targets
- Be responsible for team's Net Promotor Score (NPS) target and general customer satisfaction
- Lead customer engagements acting as programme manager and sponsor, deal with minor escalations
- Lead the growth and development of the team through mentoring and hands-on assistance
- Set and agree the objectives and development plans for your team members
- Ensure each member of your team is continually appraised
- Resolve issues within your team
- Be the natural go to person for everyone in the team
- Assist with implementing the company delivery processes and ensure that they are adopted by all SDMs and PMs
- Approve Expense Claims, Holiday Requests, Equipment Purchases (e.g. Laptops, mobile cards etc)
- Engage in management meetings as required
As a well-rounded Consultant, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Previous experience in a consultancy / training / implementation role
- Previous experience of software project implementations
- Knowledge Microsoft office applications
- Previous experience working for a software organisation
- Industry knowledge of Health and Social Care is desirable
- Hold a full driving license
As a well-rounded Implementation Consultant Manager your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Previous line management experience is desirable
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Self-motivated and driven by success factors
- Good understanding of core implementation processes helping build and maintain best of business implementation standards
- An implementation/Project Management qualification is desirable
- To work in accordance with the company's policies and procedures
- Any ad-hoc duties
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!