IT Support Analyst - Exciting Role - Enfield, London - £28K
£17,000 - £28,000
Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This is a great IT and telecoms company to work for, they are based in Enfield, North London. They are looking to expand their team and you could be a key part of this exciting growth working across a wide range of IT services.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about IT, enthusiastic, a fast learner and have excellent customer service skills.
- Salary up to £28K depending on experience
- Career development and training
- Company Pension
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Exposure to a wide range of technologies and clients
- Fast paced learning environment
Working as part of the Team, the successful candidate will be assisting clients by resolving their issues over the phone, through remote tools as well as onsite. Day to day tasks involve troubleshooting, change requests, system builds, routine maintenance and monitoring client's networks.
You will be supporting both Businesses and Schools, working with a wide range of technologies including G Suite, Office 365, Apple devices and Microsoft Windows desktops and servers.
Experience of Windows, Mac and Linux infrastructures would be beneficial.
- Contributing to the development of their client's network services
- Undertaking project work
- Assisting Team members on larger IT projects
- Building, servicing and repairing client devices on the workbench
- Documenting and updating company intranet
- Quoting for clients
- Liaising with clients and colleagues
- Identifying opportunities for growth
The company's business is built on their reputation and so customer service is a priority. If you are not interested in working in a large and impersonal corporate environment then this could be the perfect job for you. Their business culture is positive and supportive, every single person is valued and makes a difference to the service delivered to clients.
- Exceptional technical problem solving skills
- Highly organised
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
- IT background
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Practical hands on approach
- Flexible and reliable
- Excellent written and spoken English
- DBS (previously CRB) checked or willingness to undertake this
- Clean UK Driving License and a car