Senior Software Developer - Full Stack - ASP.NET C#
£35000 - £40000
Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This company is a specialist eCommerce website developer and system integrator providing eCommerce, marketing and technology services. Delivering specialist solutions since 2009, they are one of the fastest growing digital and ecommerce specialists in the UK and have key partnerships with Magento, Shopify, Sitecore, Sage, SAP, Google and Amazon. This is a digital commerce agency and Magento Enterprise Partner and ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 registered.
The role will primarily consist of;
- Developing bespoke cloud software applications
- Integrating 3rd party cloud and on-premise software products
- Contribute to ongoing development of an Enterprise B2B eCommerce Platform
- Writing and supporting code from inception through to release
- Writing lean, clean, fast and reliable code and performing testing
- Supporting production code, fault finding and bug fixing
- Reporting to Projects Managers to ensure accurate and on time delivery
- Meeting their clients' requirements with innovative technical solutions
You need at least 3 to 5 years experience developing commercial projects using the following technology.
- ASP.NET MVC and Web Forms using C# and Razor
- SQL Server, Entity Framework and LINQ
- HTML 5, CSS 3 and Bootstrap
- Microsoft Visual Studio and Source Control (SVN, GIT or TFS)
- Web Services; WCF, Web API
- Systems / API Integration;
o Payment Processing Systems
o Financial Accounting Systems
o ERP Systems
- OOP, Design Patterns and SOLID Principles
- Angular, React or Knockout
- Any experience with JIRA, Trello, Azure DevOps
- Salary of £35,000 - £40,000, based on skills and experience
- Company Pension
- 22 days holiday per year, increasing with length of service to 25, plus your Birthday off!
- Private Health after 1 year
- Flexi start and finish time
The position is based full time at their offices in Leicester (Midlands), UK. Only applicants who are eligible to work in the UK will be considered.