IT Systems Manager
£35000 - £37000
DOE Plus Benefits
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IT Systems Manager
Shepton Mallet, Somerset (with travel to Weston Super Mare and Bristol offices)
£35,000 - £37,000 DOE Plus Benefits
Established in 1969, our client is a leading provider of accounting, personal tax and business support services. They are passionate about delivering a high-quality service to their client base which includes individuals and businesses, from start-ups to well-established group practices.
As the business continues to experience planned growth, they are now seeking an IT Systems Manager to join them in Shepton Mallet.
As the IT Systems Manager, you will:
- Ensure there is effective, efficient IT resources available across all offices
- Focus on improving IT systems and processes
- Provide IT training to staff to promote efficiency
- Maintain IT systems as they are
- Ensure the security and integrity of data
- Make sure that all systems are compliant with regulations
- Deliver the development strategy
- Maximise the IT team's productivity
- Design and implement systems to support the wider team
- Manage one direct report
To be considered as the IT Systems Manager, you will need a full driving licence, access to your own vehicle and experience of the following:
- Line managing staff
- Microsoft Windows including Active Directory, set up of users, security sharing and permissions
- Cloud technologies including Azure and AWS
- Microsoft Exchange - Cloud email
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft IIS Server
- SQL Server administration and reporting
- Sage50 Accounts and Payroll
You will also need:
- Basic knowledge of PC/server hardware for troubleshooting purposes
- Knowledge of IT security and risk management including ESET Security
- Awareness of Virtualisation (VMware and vSphere) and Storage Area Networks
Other organisations may call this role IT Manager, IT Services Manager, IT Support Manager, Desktop Support Manager, IT Team Lead, Desktop Systems Manager, IT Infrastructure Manager, IT Development Manager, or Development Team Manager.
But what's in it for you?
- Join a company that invests in their staff
- Funding for personal development and professional qualifications
- Play a significant role in the way our client works through large-scale improvement projects
- Benefits including annual leave that increases with the length of time served, 4% pension contributions and private health insurance
- Free parking
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of IT Systems Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.