MSP 3rd Line IT Services Engineer
Bristol City Centre
£32000 - £35000
Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This fast growing Managed Services company is in need of an experienced customer focused 3rd Line IT Services Engineer to join their team in providing exceptional IT support services to SME businesses based in Bristol, the South West and South Wales.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great team based in Bristol - if you are conscientious, hard working fastidious, love IT and working with a fantastic team then this role may be for you.
You need at least 3 years experience supporting multiple systems at 2nd line (a technical test will be set at interview).
Do you have great skills in Time Management? Are you good at attention to detail? Can you deliver exceptional customer service? Are your communication skills excellent? Can you work effectively in a fast paced environment? Can you really expertly produce technical documentation?
Technologies include: Windows Server, GPO, DNS, DHCP, MS-SQL, MS Exchange, MS-365, SharePoint/Exchange Online, WatchGuard/Cisco Firewalls, MS-Office, VLAN, RAID, LUNS, SAN, NAS, DAS, VMware, Hyper-V, ADSL, VDSL, EFM, Leased, MPLS, SD-WAN, 3G/4G, Hosted VoIP, Printing, Scanning, MFA and Windows desktop/applications.
You will need to:
- manage infrastructure services using remote tools
- provide issues support & technical solutions keeping the client informed
- respond to clients expediently, and effectively following process
- diligently follow processes in place to administrate tickets ensuring accurate & detailed information is recorded for every action
- work as part of a team, acting with ownership & accountability
- manage clients & build positive working relationships gaining full understanding of the client infrastructure
- To provide support on client sites as required (must be able to drive)
Package includes competitive salary, laptop, 25 days Holiday, 4 x Death in Service, paid overtime, excellent working environment with a friendly and sociable team.
Central Bristol location - apply now!!