|Listed on:||5th April|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Kilshaw|
Are you a personable Project Manager seeking your next challenge? Want to join a warm, friendly team who are passionate about creating world-class eLearning solutions? If so, read on.
Part of Omniplex, Cursim helps businesses from across the globe to design, create and deliver beautiful eLearning experiences.
We help our customers to master eLearning software, learn about instructional design and become experts in learning management systems.
We're now looking for a Project Manager to join our team and drive the success of a variety of eLearning projects.
- Up to £40,000 DOE
- Vibrant offices on a converted farm
- Flexible home working (two days a week)
This is an excellent opportunity to take on an exciting role offering plenty of diversity with a rapidly-growing international organisation.
As a successful eLearning business, we understand that knowledge is power. We will support you to strengthen your existing expertise, increase your line management experience and become an expert in eLearning projects.
As a Project Manager, you'll oversee a variety of our eLearning projects, including eLearning development, eLearning templates, training delivery and learning management system implementations.
Providing full end-to-end project management, you'll ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to project specifications.
Specifically, you will:
- Guide, develop and motivate a Quality and Project Co-ordinator
- Identify, assign and co-ordinate the resources required to deliver projects
- Collaborate with teams to create project plans
- Manage weekly meetings with customers, ensuring they are kept up-to-date
- Build strong relationships with customers and vendors
To join us as a Project Manager, you'll need:
- Previous project management experience
- Knowledge of PM (project management) software and confidence in learning and using new systems
- A PM qualification or a good understanding of PM methodologies
- Great relationship-building skills
- A collaborative approach
Experience of working within a learning technology environment would be beneficial to your application, as would an understanding of the eLearning industry and eLearning development process.
Exposure to Harvest, Forecast or Smartsheets would be equally favourable, as these are the project management tools that we use.
Other companies may call this role Project Manager, Programme Manager, eLearning Project Manager, eLearning Programme Manager, Project Delivery Manager or Programme Delivery Manager.
Webrecruit, Omniplex and Cursim are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're looking to take your next step as a Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.