IT Infrastructure Manager
My client is an established highly successful privately-owned IT infrastructure implementation and support agency which through its combination of business acumen and expert knowledge helps businesses improve and make the best of technology for their individual needs. This is how they consistently go above customer satisfaction targets enabling them to grow with our customers.
They are looking to recruit a key new team member to join the business in SW London
- At least 5+ years relevant experience
- Eligible to work and live in the UK
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written to be able to deal efficiently and patiently with all types of customers
- Target driven and used to being measured on achievement
- Ability to absorb product knowledge in order to best advise clients on all possible solutions
- Used to working in a High-Tech environment
- Comfortable presenting to Boards and decision makers
- Exceptional time management and administration skills
- Meticulous, detail and delivery oriented with formidable command of the English language
- Has a sense of humour and is fun to be with!
- Driving licence required (own vehicle not required as use of company vehicles available)
This exciting and challenging role will be a key position within the team.
This role essentially incorporates the following roles; IT Manager, Telecoms Manager, Network Manager.
You will have a good technical background and a strong technical knowledge of networks, telecoms, Win & Mac user support, cloud, servers and storage so that you are able to monitor work force performance.
Key applicant/role responsibilities:
- Leadership of an infrastructure team
- Manage a small team of multi skilled engineers
- Motivate the team and be present in the office to support individuals. Including 1 to 1`s, appraisals and learning and development structures
- Gain team trust and sit with team members to discuss / be open and responsive to new ideas
- Standardise and streamline working processes across technical teams
- Assess and improve the IT strategy by contributing to strategic roadmaps and drive the IT strategy forward
- Technical resource planning with project teams
- ITIL Knowledge
- Flexibility for occasional out of hours calls & monitoring
- Expert knowledge of the components of technical architecture from 1st line to 3rd/4th including DHCP/DNS/MPLS/TCP/IP/VLAN/WAN/LAN, Network Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Hardware load balancer, Storage Area Networks, SQL Clustering and Always-on, Backup topology, Intrusion detection, Anti-virus, 2 Factor Authentication, Hypervisors, Terminal Servers, Active Directory, SCCM, SCOM, VOIP Telephony and Windows Server & Desktop Strong experience within an IT Infrastructure team
My client is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.