At the start of a new chapter for Lidl, an opportunity exists for a highly organised individual to join the E-Commerce team. You will be responsible for all E-Commerce projects across the department and wider business. As the main advocate for ecommerce, you will be expected to share your industry expertise and develop a strong understanding of Lidl's operational business. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced E-Commerce project manager looking to get their teeth into new, experimental and fast-moving E-Commerce projects.
What will you do?
- Develop and manage exciting new E-commerce projects, ensuring all budgets and deadlines are within target
- Be the point of contact and advocate for all ecommerce projects across the business
- Communicate with high-level stakeholders regarding project updates and actions
- Complete project update reporting and ad hoc requests for key stakeholders
- Proactively identify issues and solve problems collaboratively
- Develop business cases, defining KPIs to measure success and ensure continuous improvement
- Support the ecommerce manager in identifying new business opportunities
- Keep up to date with industry trends and advocate ecommerce across the business
What will you need?
- Must have previous E-Commerce experience
- You must be an organised, proactive individual who thrives in a fast-paced team
- Comfortable with new challenges, managing uncertainty and ambiguity
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- A logical thinker, who can break problems down into their constituent parts but still understand the wider picture
- Extensive proven experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously ensuring delivery on time and to budget
- An ability to take initiative, act decisively and work independently
- A background in consumer-facing ecommerce, retail or another fast-paced operational industry is essential
- Previous experience of working with digital project management tools and practices, such as Agile and Confluence
- Working knowledge of German language would be an advantage
What do we offer?
- £47,000 - £64,000 (subject to experience)
- 35 days holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects.
To find out more information and to apply, please click the APPLY button.