Office 365/Microsoft Security Specialist - Reading/Remote - 3/6 Month Contract
My client, a global technology company are looking for an Office 365/Microsoft Security Specialist for a 3-6 month initial assignment. The position will be based primarily remotely but with some work on site in Reading and customer sites expected over the duration of the assignment. The role can offer a competitive daily rate and the client are keen to interview this week.
- You will be responsible for working closely with customers to advise how to leverage the security features of Office 365 and the Microsoft tool set. Both from a technical aspect and the legal and compliance requirements.
- You will also need to assess the customer' security and compliance demands and provide guidance on which of these demands can be met with Office 365 and Microsoft 365 they own.
- As part of the role you will also need to guide the customers on how they can configure the subscribed security and compliance features and you will evangelize your customers how cloud security differentiates from on-premises security.
- Whilst the position is quite technical you will need to work as a Consultant and deal with both hands on technical staff as well as Senior Management from the customer. This includes being able to walk non-technical customer staff through the processes and policies.
- Candidates should be well versed with the Security aspects of Office 365 and Microsoft technologies including Cloud based Security.
- You should be able to work and speak with a number of technical and non-technical individual so prior experience of working within a client facing or consultancy background would be beneficial.
- Candidates should also have a deep knowledge of Role Based Administration, Security & Compliance Center, eDiscovery, Litigation Hold, Exchange Online Protection, Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection, Azure Active Directory Premium, Azure Information Protection, Enterprise Mobility Security, Azure Security Center, Microsoft Secure Score.
- A strong understanding of Windows Active Directory architecture integration with Azure Active Directory security is also of interest as well as a solid foundation in identity, authentication, and authorization.
- Candidates who have the following certifications are also of interest;
- CompTIA Security+
- Microsoft Office 365 exams - 70-346, 70-347
- Microsoft Azure exams 70-532, 70-533
- As well as the above candidates should also be able to demonstrate technical competency with Microsoft Office 365 / EMS / Windows 10 and Intune.