£600 - £740
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Change Manager Consultant - Leatherhead - 12-month Contract
Change Manager required to join a large international consumer goods company, to support stakeholders and directors in defining, delivering and implementing change strategy for the company.
The Change Manager Consultant will be responsible for creating and implementing the change strategy. The company is embarking on a programme of work to strengthen the core operational parts of the business. A twenty-first century 'engine room' to drive core operations and delivery more effective customer service. You will have direct accountability for developing the change strategy, its implementation and its delivery. You will work closely with functional directors, stakeholders, process owners and IT teams; to ensure the organisation is ready to make changes.
* Define, Design, Implement and Deliver the Change Strategy.
* Work with stream leads, stakeholders and other key organisation members.
* Manage organizational and process change to enable the implementation of integrated operations.
* Responsibility for the management of change resources within the implementation team.
* Provide coaching and support to the programme leadership in line with the CM plan.
* Manage day-to-day delivery against the CM plan, resolve issues, manage risk and provide status reports
* Delivery of high-quality programme change management deliverables including: change impact assessments, change readiness assessment, stakeholder engagement approach, change approach, communication approach, training plan, adoption and benefit realisation approach and trackers.
* At least 10years consulting experience of change projects and project management.
* Liaising with senior stakeholders across the business.
* Coaching senior programme team members.
* Ability to set and manage priorities, resources, goals, and project initiatives.
* Experience of working on Sales and Operational Planning initiatives (S&OP).
* Knowledge of working within a matrix organisation, using influencing and management skills to achieve high quality outcomes.
* Agile Change Management skills.
* Strong SharePoint and MS Excel skills.
If this role is of interest, please submit your CV in the first instance.