Graduate Physical Design Engineer
£30000 - £40000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This is undoubtedly a superb opportunity for a Graduate to join one of the world's most promising and well-funded Artificial Intelligence (AI) start-ups as a Graduate Physical Design Engineer. As a Graduate Physical Design Engineer you will be responsible for creating some of the blocks for the physical implementation of my client's IPU chip. You will become familiar with modern physical implementation steps including, but not limited to, synthesis, place and route, timing analysis, physical design checks, power integrity and logical equivalence.
The Physical Design team based in Bristol interacts closely with Architects, RTL Designers, the DFT team and Verification Engineers.
* Contributing to shared physical design infrastructure
* Using EDA tools and the company design flow to implement design in cutting edge technologies
* Contributing to final chip level checks and auditing
* Providing feedback to RTL and DFT teams
* Be highly motivated, a self starter, and a team player
* Ability to work across teams and debugging issues seen to find root causes
* Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject (1st or 2.1 and good grades at A-level)
* Ability to program, required to solve design issues, e.g. Python
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason @ IC Resources.