£30000 - £60000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
What you will be doing:
In Bristol, you will be in a team that you will develop Microservices with, using languages like Java and Golang. You will be using technologies to help build out a Salesforce application. This role is a Software Engineer dealing with Go, Java and Salesforce in the Technology Department.
You need to:
* Be a keen learner.
* Be a team player.
* Deliver amazing customer service.
* Deliver high quality software solutions.
* Be able to design and build innovative solutions.
* Java Script
* CI/CD tools
* Knowledge or willingness to learn Salesforce
* Strong knowledge of software engineering best practices
* Experience with source control (Git preferable)
* Experience integrating with RESTful services
* Test-Driven Development methodology
* Experience with CRM systems
* Experience with Microservices
* Experience with Golang or Scala
* Experience with Apache Kafka or RabbitMQ
* Experience with AWS or Google Cloud Platform
If you think this Bristol based role is suitable for yourself then do not hesitate! Get in touch and send through an updated CV. If you know of anyone such as family members or friends who would be suited to this job then we offer a very pleasant referral scheme!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales