|Recruiter:||Lloyds Banking Group|
|Listed on:||27th March|
|Salary/Rate:||£44,217 - £49,130|
|Contact Name:||Lloyds Banking Group|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Our Protection Lab is embarking on a journey to create an excellent experience for our General Insurance and Protection customers through our newly initiated value streams.
Want to know more?
Our aim is to build a forward-thinking culture that will push boundaries to transform the business in delivering high quality, efficient and impactful outcomes for customers across the Scottish Widows digital estate.
We're active partners in a number of accelerator communities including Startupbootcamp, Accenture Fintech Labs, Codebase and Fintech Scotland. These Innovation partnerships allow us to work collaboratively with start-ups on experiments.
Recent use cases in 2018 include IoT smart home devices to support risk reduction, AI predictive Underwriting, on demand Insurance with dynamic pricing and Health and Wellbeing apps to drive customer engagement.
About the role:
As a Scrum Master you'll operate at Team level as a change agent and have a passion for working with people and teams to help them deliver their best work. You'll improve facilitation of change using agile methodology which will enable us to:
* Build an extraordinary customer experience
* Stimulate innovation through continuous culture of experimentation and test & learn
* Maximize value and deliver on our strategic vision for Protection
Your decisions will drive the realisation of our vision, positively impacting our customers, teams and culture in the UK's largest Digital Bank.
Here's where you'll make a difference:
* You'll act as the facilitator of scrum ceremonies (sprint planning, stand ups, retrospectives etc) you'll have a clear understanding of the aim of each event, taking corrective measures as required
* You'll support the Lab Coach when coaching Lab Leaders to understand agility through flow principles
* You'll help the Team to continuously improve the effectiveness of their incremental delivery of value to customers & stakeholders, whilst adapting to customer & stakeholder feedback
* You'll remove any blockers that the team face, driving capability uplift in teams against strategic capabilities
* You'll build a thorough understanding of the application of agile risk management in the bank
What we need from you:
* Experience as a scrum master and proven experience around agile application and scrum techniques
* Experience of transforming from waterfall to flow systems for software development processes
* The ability to brainstorm with team members on solutions to address challenges and roadblocks
* The ability to influence behaviours cross-team and cross-discipline without having formal organisational hierarchy
Any experience in financial services, or large corporate environments would be helpful, but don't worry if you don't have any, we can help you gain that experience.
Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-led culture that celebrates diversity, equal opportunity that provides opportunities for flexible working.
Together we'll make it possible...
So what can we offer you in return?
Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
You'll also receive a package that includes
* Car or car allowance of up to £4,080 per year
* Discretionary bonus between 15-30% of base pay
* Cash sum of 4% base salary which you can exchange for a variety of benefits or simply take the cash
* Private Medical Insurance
* Pension, where we'll give up to a max of 13%
* Share plans
* 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
Are you interested in joining us? Apply today, we'd love to hear from you...