|Listed on:||27th March|
|Salary/Rate:||£55,000 - £55,000|
|Salary Notes:||Plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Candidate Services|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IP Design & Build Manager
Up to £55,000 + Bonus & Comprehensive Benefits
Lead a team to deliver outstanding technical solutions, products and services with Arqiva, a global Leader in Communications Infrastructure.
Utilising your significant levels of technical expertise and functional specialism, as the IP Design & Build Manager, you will lead a team of Service Provider IP Design and Build engineers to deliver solutions to enable new products and solutions across the Arqiva Broadcast networks. Reporting to the Network Engineering Manager, you will operate as part of Networks and OSS function, and take responsibility for team planning, customer demand prioritisation and delivery of multiple complex solutions to demanding timescales.
The key accountabilities of your role will include:
- Ensuring the team deliver infrastructure designed and planned to defined architectural standards
- Meeting or exceeding customer expectations and requirements
- Ensuring the team deliver Carrier Grade network solutions to support the migration of Arqiva's broadcast services, DAB, FM, DTV and others to the Converged Arqiva Network - CAN
- Ensuring the team deliver new capabilities and functionality to support the ongoing roadmap of the CAN and subsequent new product offerings
- Working with key internal stakeholders to ensure their requirements are understood and documented
- Ensuring that infrastructure is always designed and built to be Carrier Grade
- Ensuring that all solutions are documented and accepted into Support and Operations
Experienced in leading a team within a function that delivers solutions related to IP Design, the IP Design & Build Manager, will also need IP (Internet Protocol) experience and knowledge of CISCO and Juniper and AWS (Amazon Web Services and VMware).
In addition to the experience listed above, ideal candidates may also possess:
- CCNP and/or CISSP qualifications
- Experience gained within similar roles for similar or adjacent industries
At Arqiva, our vision is to be central to every vital connection in a world which depends on a continuous stream of information. Always. At the forefront of communications infrastructure and media services, we're the people who make connections happen in the digital world. Our values are about being ingenious, straightforward and collaborative, clearly and simply, to enable us to go that extra mile for our customers.
If this describes you and your career aspirations, to APPLY for this IP Design & Build Manager role, please click on the APPLY button now!
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role IP Design & Build Manager, IP Engineering Manager, IP Software Manager, IP Build Manager, Network Manager, Cisco Network Manager, or IP & Network Manager.