Senior Cyber Security Specialist
Lloyds Banking Group
£54000 - £63000
Lloyds Banking Group
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK's biggest Retail, Digital and Mobile bank with over 30 million customers. Our products touch the lives of millions so we have a big responsibility to help Britain prosper.
We're in the middle of a £3bn investment into our People, Platforms and Data as part of our strategy to become the best bank for customers. Taking a Software Engineering led approach we're rapidly transforming into a leading UK FinTech.
And it's the role of our Chief Information Office (CIO) who provide the backbone and infrastructure upon which this bank of the future will sit.
We're looking for a Senior Cyber Security SME to join a growing team of Specialists. You'd shape and influence an array of groundbreaking projects across Retail, Insurance and Commercial businesses to ensure they're secure by design.
With your team of Security Engineers, you'd be representing Cyber Security, empowered to guide the engagements at programme level, influence the risks and help the businesses to operate safely.
Could you help us make this possible?
* You'd lead on senior level engagement and act as a focal point for all cyber security related issues in the projects going on within your aligned business.
* You'd represent Cyber Security at local governance forums and working groups whilst collaborating across Engineering and Architectural teams to influence design decisions and agree secure solutions.
* You'll be providing guidance and direction to more junior colleagues, nurturing their skills and ensuring we deploy the right people on the right projects at the right time
So what about you?
This is a technical role but not at a coding level - but we'll expect you to have a firm appreciation of Cyber Security elements in order to review architectural designs. You'll also need to possess the presence and confidence in this knowledge to influence senior business and technical leaders.
Any previous Financial Services experience you could bring would be advantageous but you'll certainly be comfortable navigating across large enterprise scale organisations.
We'll also expect you'll have:
* Previous experience supporting major programmes and other project based activities
* A technical background gained within Cyber Security, possibly evidenced (desirably) by your holding CISSP, CISM etc.
And with our approach of "Cloud first" any experience you have in operating Cyber initiatives on Cloud based platforms would be very beneficial.
What will you get in return?
As well as giving you exposure to some fascinating programmes and Cyber initiatives you'd join a huge security organisation with many career paths available and true scope for growth and development.
Our culture brings together intelligent people from diverse backgrounds that enjoy a collaborative and creative environment as well as genuine equal opportunity.
We'd also consider flexible and agile working practices to suit you.
You'd also get a benefits package that includes:
* A salary ranging from c£54k-c£68k depending on location, skills and experience (London only to c£68k, all other locations to c£63k)
* A performance related bonus
* Generous pension contribution
* 30 Days leave plus bank holidays
* A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
* Private health cover
* Wider corporate benefits and perks
So if you have the Cyber programme experience we're seeking then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you...