Senior Digital IC Design Enginee
£37773 - £54561
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This is an intriguing opportunity for a Senior Digital IC Design Engineer to join my clients growing team based in the beautiful city of Cork, Ireland. This position would suit a Senior Digital IC Design engineer who has 5+ years of experience in Verilog-based design and verification for FPGAs or IC.
My client are the leading licensor of Signal processing platforms and AI processors for a smarter, connected world! As a business they partner with semiconductor companies and OEMs worldwide to create power-efficient, intelligent and connected devices for a range of end markets, including mobile, consumer, automotive, industrial and IoT.
· Analysis of architecture requirements
· Writing block level/micro-architect specifications of modules
· RTL coding of modules
· Verification of sub-systems using variety of tools and methodologies
· Preparation of IP documents for customer releases
· a minimum 2.1 Honours degree or higher in electronics (with preference given to MENG)
· 5+ years of experience in Verilog-based design and verification for FPGAs or ICs
· Demonstrable experience in design, specification and the application of various verification methodologies.
· Team player with excellent communication abilities to liaise with customers and other company design offices.
· Able to travel to customer sites
· Eligible to work in the EU
For any queries please contact Rachel Mason @ IC Resources - Digital ASIC Design Recruitment Consultant