|Listed on:||27th March|
|Salary/Rate:||£55,000 - £55,000|
|Salary Notes:||Plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Candidate Services|
Datacentre Network & Security Team Leader
Up to £55,000 + Bonus & Comprehensive Benefits
Lead a team to deliver outstanding technical solutions, products and services with Arqiva, a global Leader in Communications Infrastructure.
Utilising your significant levels of technical expertise and functional specialism, as the Datacentre Network & Security Team Leader, you will lead a team of Security and Corporate Network design, build and operate engineers to deliver solutions to enable new products and solutions across the corporate and broadcast states. Reporting into the Network Engineering Manager, you will operate as part of Networks and OSS and will take responsibility for team planning, customer demand prioritisation and delivery of multiple complex solutions to demanding timescales.
The key accountabilities of your role will include:
- Taking responsibility for a team of five reports
- Delivering corporate datacentre network and security solutions, working with VPNs, Firewalls, and routers
- Ensuring the team delivers infrastructure designed and planned to defined architectural standards
- Ensuring your team deliver work that meets customer requirements
- Ensuring the team deliver Network and security solutions to support the migration of Arqiva's working practices from on-prem to Office 365 and the adoption of Microsoft teams and Unified Comms
- Working with key internal stakeholders to ensure their requirements are understood and documented
- Ensuring that Corporate IP, Datacentre networks and Security infrastructure is designed, planned and has capacity available to meet or exceed stakeholder requirements
Experienced in leading a team within a Datacentre or Security function, the Datacentre network & Security Team Leader will also need experience with Cisco and F5 firewalls as a key requirement. Corporate LAN, WAN and wireless solutions experience is essential, as is experience with data centre networks and Cisco ACI.
Other key experience will include the following:
- Authentication appliances
At Arqiva, our vision is to be central to every vital connection in a world which depends on a continuous stream of information. Always. At the forefront of communications infrastructure and media services, we're the people who make connections happen in the digital world. Our values are about being ingenious, straightforward and collaborative, clearly and simply, to enable us to go that extra mile for our customers.
If this describes you and your career aspirations, to APPLY for this Datacentre Network & Security Team Leader role, please click on the APPLY button now!
Other organisations may call this role Cyber Security Manager, Network Security Team Lead, Cyber Security Lead, Lead Network Security Engineer, Cisco Network Security Team Leader, Corporate Network Security Manager, or Cyber Defence Team Lead.