Batch Operations Monitoring Engineer
£225 - £250
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Role: Batch Monitoring Analyst
Duration: 3 months
Rate: £225.00-250.00 per day
* Monitoring and supporting 24x7 batch processing across multiple customers, products, and infrastructure platforms.
* Running on demand job requests for customer to fulfil business requirements
* Troubleshooting batch job failures and scheduling issues with root cause investigations. Providing problem and incident tracking including the development of workarounds, corrective actions, resolution and areas of improvement.
* Contribute in queue management for the Ticket Management System and email queues.
* Following policies and procedures of defined desk level procedures. Looking for ways to improve and update routing tasks.
* Establish and maintain error tracking process. Work with management to create corrective action plans where needed.
* Assisting in the development and maintenance of team skill sets, processes, procedures, scheduling (e.g., team, cross-functional resources, and client alignment), metrics, and business knowledge to meet client needs with high quality deliverables
* Operational Knowledge of Wintegrate and Tivoli tool
* Scheduling the daily batch and jobs based on their frequency.
* Executing and ensuring the jobs are run in a timely manner
* Monitoring internal and external events/tools that occur twenty-four hour/seven days a week.
* Raising Incident as and when required depending upon the critically of the issue.
* All the jobs are supposed to run in the correct order and dependency and in case of any issue Application Support is contactable.
* In a crisis, be responsible for logging and reporting on the sequence of events and any monitoring failures or unreported system down.
* Ensuring Data Centre visitor passes, keys and log books are up to date.
* Creating and maintaining standard operating procedures.
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance or call Sam Caine on 0161 924 1357