Junior Solution Architect / Solution designer - Data, App's
£35000 - £40000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Solution Designer, Solution Architect, System Analyst, Solution Designer, System Analyst, security, TOGAF, Service Management, Data Modelling, Data Warehouse, Exchange, Sharepoint, Microsoft, Supplier Management, 3 rd Party Management.
My leading client has an outstanding opportunity for a Junior Solution Architect to work with some experienced Enterprise / Solution Architects who will help shape your career. You will be part of leading the analysis, design, build and unit testing of solutions on projects and serve as a subject matter expert, liaising between business and IT teams. You will be responsible for the documentation, governance and maintenance of assigned area of architecture, ensuring cohesion with all other elements of the Enterprise Architecture. It is really important position to work with an organisation that have a really interesting mix of IT projects across their landscape.
An important part of the role is to elicit stakeholder requirements during initiation/design phase to develop scope and high-level plan for solution design and build, including sourcing the appropriate consultancy resources. You will create and lead virtual teams through fit gap activity in order to facilitate solution led business process and technical designs, where a new solution is required, drives the collation of business requirements. You will be responsible for architecting the data/technology on solution led implementations. Ensuring the relevant processes and solution design deliverables are created including a plan for the build of the solution
* Knowledge of TOGAF architectural principles and frameworks would be great
* Experience of leading teams to deliver solutions
* Experience in delivering and ensuring compliance to group architectural standards
* Good level of understanding in several of the following technical skill areas:-
* Process / Data Modelling
* Business Capability mapping.
* Data Warehousing Technologies
* Business Analysis Techniques
* Networking technologies
* Enterprise Client Solutions
* Enterprise Storage Virtualisation Technologies
* Interface Brokering Technologies.
If this sounds of interest please send me your cv to review ASAP