£25000 - £35000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
ShortList Recruitment are recruiting for a highly reputable forward thinking organisation for candidates who are ambitious, want to make a difference, have fun and build fantastic careers.
This company are looking for a C# Developer who will have the opportunity to be part of a great team and supportive environment.
The C# Developer role responsibilities include:
* Design, build and maintain backend systems to support our new suite of MVC based modules
* Ensure efficient, reusable and reliable C# code
* Identify bugs and performance problems and provide solutions
* Ensure best practice standards / appropriate methodologies
* Support our front-end team with technical knowledge and integration documentation
* You will be encouraged and expected to be proactive and bring ideas forward
* Attend industry led events as and when required
* Any other duties as reasonably required
The C# Developer required skills include:
* Strong knowledge of C#, object orientated programming, ASP.NET MVC
* 5 years' experience in software development
* Experience of creating and integrating APIs
* Experience with visual Studio, Source Control Systems (TFS/VSTS preferred)
* Strong communicator
* Positive and technically minded
* SQL Server skills
* Experience with cloud platforms (Azure preferred)
The C# Developer will work with some of the biggest and most renowned hospitality businesses and a number of iconic brands.
This is an amazing opportunity for a C# Developer to join a very close-knit company who are care about the people they employ, the progression of their employees and the well being of their staff and families.
The C# Developer role is paying up to £35,000 and is based in the Wirral. The role is commutable from Liverpool, Chester, Warrington, Wigan and surrounding areas.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.