Marketing Automation Specialist - Merseyside
As a Marketing Automation Specialist you will be an integral part of this organisations marketing team. You will be working closely with the Marketing Automation Manager and your core focusses will be to make full use of the Pardot and Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools to create dashboards for reporting as well as execute campaigns based on the strategy that the Marketing Automation Manager comes up with. As well as this a large part of your role will also be focused on data integrity and keeping up to date with GDPR regulations.
This organisation is a nationally recognised brand that is well known both in the UK and globally. They are currently looking to expand their Marketing Automation practice massively in 2019 and 2020.
* Experience of using Marketing Automation Platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Pardot Ideally) Or experience with Adobe campaign, Adestra, Silverpop IBM Watson, CheetahMail ETC
* A/B Testing and segmentation
* Running Email, SMS and Push notifications campaigns
* Experience with Internet technology, HTML, CSS
* Ability to work and travel within the EU without restriction
If this role sounds like it could be suitable for yourself and you would like to hear more please apply or reach out via the contact details below. Or if you happen to know someone that may be interested in this role please share this post with them.
Email - Click here to contact this recruiter
Telephone - [Telephone number removed]