Salesforce Technical Lead
24th March 2019
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
I am currently recruiting for a Salesforce Technical Lead to join a key client of mine in London on a contract basis, interviews are taking place w/c 25th March.
* Designing and developing force.com applications using the Salesforce platform, including lightning components, APEX classes, Triggers and Visualforce
* You will understand the technical landscape and business process in order to design best of breed solutions
* Provide SME expertise to business stakeholders and communicate technical challenges and solutions in a business friendly manner
* Lead a team of developers, using continuous integration and code repository (Gitlab / Jenkins)
* Integrate salesforce to front and back end applications
* Ensure all code respects best practice, test coverage and sits within Salesforce.com governor limits. Lead Peer reviews
* Help coordinate deployment of user stories to FT, and SIT environments
* Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment. Attend Daily stand ups, sprint planning and retrospectives
* Help assist junior developers in knowledge sharing, brown bag sessions, leading weekly alignment calls
* Working in Agile Delivery
* End to End experience of the software development lifecycle
* 4+ years experience designing force.com solutions and integrating with external systems
* 4 + years experience of APEX development, developing Visualforce and Triggers
* Experience leading teams of developers
If you are able to work in the UK and interested in the role, please apply with an up to date CV to be considered.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales