£60000 - £65000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Are you experienced within low-level architecture? A fast growing and very successful engineering business, who operates within international markets, is looking for an Infrastructure Architect to help deliver and install low-level infrastructure & low-level networking.
Based within the company's Cardiff office, you will work on Greenfield projects for international customers across the globe, locations such as; Asia, Middle-East, Africa & South America.
NO INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL WILL BE INVOLVED.
Being an Infrastructure Architect, your role will include;
* Delivering Low-Level Infrastructure/Low-Level Hardware for site installation.
* Creating Installation Design Packs - Network, Radar, Cameras & Servers etc. (from an architecture point of view, not a cost base).
* Collaborating building specs - Power, Racks, PC's (coming up with solutions and knowing where infrastructure/hardware is going to go).
* Supplier management - Liaison with Supply chain as Bill of Materials to come from Architect output.
* Overcoming network issues - Middleware, Channel Bonding, Low Band Width and 3G.
Infrastructure Architects with a background in Telecommunications or Engineering will be highly desirable. An understanding in Cloud Architecture would be useful as well.
Besides earning a very competitive salary, you will receive multiple company benefits, such as; 25 days holiday + bank holiday, 5% contributory pension plan (after 3 months' probation), WPA healthcare and life assurance cover (3x base salary).
Free parking available and state-of-the-art office, with recent renovation & expansion.
If you want to be part of something special and help deliver infrastructure architecture, whilst seeing the world - then click 'apply' or contact Stuart Lewis at Computer Futures directly on 01179 103 333.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales