Technical Trainer & Support / Product Training Specialist
Job Title: Technical Trainer & Support
Location: Field Based
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing Date: 22nd April 2019
They're a multi-award-winning UK company, including winners of three prestigious Queen's Awards for Enterprise in Innovation and numerous heating industry accolades.
As Europe's largest water treatment manufacturer it is their mission to work towards a future where every heating and cooling system is protected and maintained thus eliminating the headache of system breakdowns for everyone. Their best practice approach is being adopted by installers and heating engineers around the world. At the forefront of pioneering technology, they provide innovative products and chemical solutions for all types of commercial and domestic buildings in the UK, France, the DACH region, Norway, North America, Canada and China. Growing UK and international markets is part of their growth strategy.
The Company's industry leading approach to system maintenance best practice is supported by a comprehensive range of magnetic filters and water treatment premium chemicals, UKAS accredited laboratory and water testing services. Their best-selling range of MagnaClean filters have been installed in more than four million UK homes alone to date. This is supported by their own range of premium quality chemicals.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Technical Trainer & Support role to join the team and provide full and comprehensive training on best practice on all products and water treatment services to installers, merchants, apprentices and college students as well as in house training for new and existing employees.
* Maintain the level of quality of products within the HQ Training Academy and the other designated facilities across the UK
* Ensure that all facilities are set up and ready to deliver the Company's best practice training course
* Deliver the Company's best practice courses in line with the training programme and to the Company's values and standards at all levels
* Explain and help heating engineers / installers with technical advice as requested by customer services
* Support all Sales Team colleagues with technical advice
* Supporting the Marketing team at exhibitions with technical expertise
* Use available technologies to aid learning and set up Wi-Fi enabled appliances (Pro3)
* Provide accurate and timely submission of monthly credit card expenses with supporting receipts
* Provide reports on training delivered on trade days and merchant calls made daily to the Senior Technical Trainer
* Ensure that the training vehicle is kept clean and tidy and roadworthy
* Championing the HIP events - judging the apprentices
* Experience within the domestic and commercial heating industry
* Technical product knowledge
* Able to communicate at all levels
* Team player
* Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
* IT skills
* Full clean driving license
* Willing and available to drive long distances and stay overnight
* Ability to remain calm
* Previous experience of delivering training
* Plumbing qualifications
* Experience of presenting
In addition to a competitive salary, the successful candidate will also benefit from a range of excellent benefits which includes:
* A generous pension scheme
* Private healthcare cover
* Life assurance
* On-site parking at Head Office
* Employee discounts
In addition, the successful candidate will have the satisfaction of joining an ambitious and high growth International Company, offering great scope for career progression and a commitment to your ongoing training and development.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.
No agencies please.
Candidates with experience of: Product Trainer, In-house Training Coordinator, Technical Trainer, Product Expert, Training Specialist, Technical Training Specialist, Technical Support, Technical Training Support, Heating Product Trainer will also be considered for this role.