This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Since 2012 we have gone from 380 employees to now currently just over 1300 through growth organically and through acquisition. Access have a 2020 vision to be the UK Mid-Size Market leader in cloud based software which will create huge opportunity for employees and see us gain even more market share. At the moment we have over 10,000 customers who use our range of software and services including ERP, finance, HR, Payroll, CRM, warehousing, business intelligence, professional services automation and manufacturing.
We exist to free people from complexity so they can move with speed and ease. We achieve this by delivering simple, friendly, smart and reliable solutions. We take business operations online and mobile.
Access UK Ltd aims to be an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
We are looking for self-motivated team player who is looking for a long term career in Business Solutions Delivery to join our Consulting Team.
The role of Consultant is primarily, but not solely, field based and one that requires the individual to provide training, consulting and/or project management services to Access Select customers.
The focus of this role is to provide users with the highest standard of directly billable professional services as sold by the Sales Team.
Most Services will be delivered to Clients considered to be In Project' and as such Consultants should always be mindful of the need to deliver the required services within the given timescales to ensure the ongoing fluidity of the project. It is a further requirement to ensure that any administration relating to the services provided is completed in a timely manner as prescribed by the consulting management team and in line with the Access Implementation Methodology.
It is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career through a progressive IT company with a proven record of growth, investment and stability.
- Install and upgrade the Access Software for new and existing clients on customer sites
- Undertake user training on all aspects of the Software product set
- Recommend process improvements for clients to ensure they maximise the benefits of our solutions
- Deliver projects following the Access Implementation Methodology (AIM) under the direction of an Access Project Manager
- Carrying out on site or remote consultancy as directed by the Access Project Manager
- Proactively manage client implementations to support the project manager in ensure that they operate to time and within budget
- Communicate with clients appropriately and manage client expectations to ensure that the client implementation is a success
- Assist the product team with developing system documentation as required
- Assist the product team with developing training materials as required
- Remain up to date with software changes
- Provide advice and guidance to customers on system usage
- Recommend improved working methods for the client to ensure that the software is being fully utilised
- Identify additional sales / upgrade opportunities and liaise with the account managers to ensure that the clients needs are met.
- Liaise with 3rd party organisations as required
- Undertake the relevant administrative tasks in line with procedures
- Previous experience in a consultancy / training / implementation role
- Knowledge Microsoft office applications
- Previous experience working for a software organisation
- Previous experience of SQL, Access database, Crystal report writing, Org plus and/or QAS are desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of software project implementation
- Experience of ePOS
Including the ability to demonstrate the following:
- Be customer focused a commitment to delivering a quality service
- Possess excellent communication skills with an ability to build rapport at all levels of an organisation
- Be able to manage time efficiently and effectively
- Work in both self-managing and team environments
- Be committed to delivering and maintaining high standards
- Have the ability to research and own an issue to resolution
- Effectively plan and organise workloads in line with deadlines, including the ability to keep internal management and client administration tools up to date at all times
- Aspire to contribute creatively and innovatively to both the Access team and our customers
- Possess strong written communication skills with an attention to details
- Remain calm and polite at all times, even under intense pressure
- Have a full driving licence.
The role will include frequent national travel that may include overnight stays. There may be very occasional international travel.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain