Senior UX Designer
Spring Group Plc
£350 - £400
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Spring Technology is currently looking for an experienced Senior UX Designer. This is a 6 Month extendable contract based in East Sussex.
*Delivering high-standard visual designs and user-flows that simplify complex problems.
* Work with the Product Manager to analyse customer feedback/research to create user-centered designs.
* Take ownership of problems throughout its full lifecycle, from ideation, prototyping to working with engineers on polishing the final product.
* Building and improving existing features and functionality.
*Work alongside product teams and engineering team to seek, receive and give feedback.
* Use and contribute to the design culture and the evolving style guide.
*Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
* Experience as a user interface designer, interaction designers or similar role.
* Show understanding and emotional towards our users and use that to develop great solutions.
* An online portfolio of work, showing great user-centric design solutions - including wireframing, sketching and prototyping.
* Keen eye for visual hierarchy in design - including typography and layout.
* Understanding of best practises in web design and usability principles.
*Working collaboratively, presenting and implementing designs across teams.
* Good organisation and time management.
Please send your CV now to apply !
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement