Information Security Analyst
£30 - £35
Information Security Analyst - Glasgow
New and exciting opportunity for a passionate and dedicated Information Security Analyst looking for the next stage in their career.
Our client is a UK wide organisation with locations nationwide, looking for an Information Security Governance, Risk and Compliance Analyst with a demonstrable interest in IT Security to join their already talented team based in Glasgow
You will be working in partnership with the Information Security Manager representing security strategy and security interest across all levels of the business.
Your responsibilities would include:
* Providing strategic insight into the projected growth for the Security Division.
* Establish and maintain ongoing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Ensuring information security requirements are met for all projects across the business.
* Third Party due diligence and information security audit assurance
* Exposure on external frameworks (Namely PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, and GDPR)
* Design and implement audit process for third parties to mitigate risk
* Collaboration with external managed service providers and be up to date with current security threats and trends.
* Identify and escalate risks, vulnerabilities, and threats
Required skills and experience include:
* Experience of more than one of the following
* Exposure to Information security frameworks. Namely; PCI-DSS, GDPR, ISO27k
* Vulnerability Management Exposure
* Documentation and Policy creation Exposure
* Experience or Exposure of working with information security policies and standards
* Risk management process
* Broad understanding and/or experience of information technology stacks including server, networks, client, and security technologies.
* Strong interpersonal skills, strong analytical approach and strong critical thinking approach
* Desirable Qualifications but not essential include CompTIA, Sec+, CISM, CISSP,CISA
The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in information security and be accustomed to working with people from technical and non-technical backgrounds. The Information Security Manager is looking for someone who can work in partnership with him and represent security in all levels of the business including working with users and senior management and translating risk in meaningful terms.
Are you the person we're looking for?
Interviews are taking place immediately, send a CV ASAP or to find out more call [Telephone number removed]