Lead UX Designer
£50,000 - £60,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Lead UX Designer
ShortList Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a Lead UX Designer to create stunning web and mobile interfaces for a high profile Ecommerce business in Manchester.
This business are recognised as an industry leader in their field, so I am looking for a Lead UX Designer who can work to exacting standards and who prides themselves on delivering stunning Ecommerce web and mobile interfaces.
Key responsibilities for the Lead UX Designer:
* Manage and lead a small team of UX Designers
* Overall responsibility for understanding user requirements and converting them into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
* Developing mock ups for proposals and pitches
* Understand interaction design and be able to demonstrate the commercial benefits of applying IxD methodologies such as goal-driven design to typical online user journeys
* Carry out usability testing and research along with the UX Research team
* Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the customer for review/iteration/approval
* Capable of working directly with customers in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time
Key skills required for the Lead UX Designer:
* Demonstrate high levels of expertise with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
* Wireframing and prototyping using suitable tools e.g. Balsamiq, Axure
* Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process
* Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time
* Agile development experience
The right Lead UX Designer will have a minimum of 5 years of commercial experience as a web and mobile designer and have an impressive portfolio. A knowledge of current design trends and standards is key for this Lead UX Designer role as you will be working on very high-profile ecommerce projects.
This Lead UX Designer role offers a superb opportunity for a talented Senior or Lead UX Designer to work with a highly skilled team on class leading web and mobile sites. If you are currently looking for a unique design opportunity, then we would like to talk to you now.
The salary for the Lead UX Designer role is up to £60,000 and includes a good benefits package. The Lead UX Designer role is based in Manchester and is commutable from Warrington, Bolton, Stockport and Bury.
Click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!!
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.