(SC) Solution Architect
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
SA - AJH_1553189506_expired
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Overview of the role:
To develop and document business requirement, apply Babcock technology standards to meet the needs of the business and ensure compatibility and governance for all Babcock supported solutions. Deliver the service to agreed standards and KPI's with regards to advice, design and implementation support to the Solution Delivery function.
The chosen candidate must be able to demonstrate strong skills and experience in the following areas:
* Delivery of bid and project solutions to ITIL governance standards.
*Develop and document business requirements, architecture and design.
* Providing facilitation, assistance, planning and technical support to ensure correct understanding of system requirements/design
* Provide bid support to new business venture/acquisition
* Work with Enterprise Architect to identify need and create new standards as appropriate
* Delivering secure SaaS and PaaS solutions
* Experience delivering integrations with 3rd Party services e.g. Azure or AWS
* Working with platforms on Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, and Oracle Software
* Working with environments complying with government JSP 604 Standards
* Use of Architectural Toolset for design, process & lifecycle management
* TOGAF qualification
* Prince II or other Management experience
* Wide experience of project based technology and solution delivery
* Technical qualifications e.g. MCSE, CCNA
Market rates apply
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.